Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Brandon Marsh Visit.




Fed up with being trapped indoors for a few days and although the weather was still not good I set off for Brandon Marsh on Monday morning.It was dull, a bit chilly and there was a breeze blowing when I got there.Not good for pics then!!!! but it was nice to be out.

A Cuckoo was calling out by the sheep field but I could not locate it in the trees and three Common Buzzards were flying around.It was very quiet on my walk round and all I saw of interest was a couple of young Wrens darting around in the bushes and a young GT Grebe that was too big now to hitch a ride.

All the hides were very quiet and even a walk past the Old Hare Covert failed to produce anything of note except a lone Hobby which soon flew off.

A disappointing morning really but it was nice to be out.

No comments: