Tuesday 28 March 2017

A WREN AND A GOLDCREST.


Popped down to Marsh Lane on Monday morning after doing the weekly shop.It was a bit gloomy and still pretty cold so didn't stay long.

The only shots I took were of a Wren that came close to the oak hide.I did not see much else.








After having the boiler serviced this morning (the engineer arrived right on time) I grabbed the camera and not wanting to go to Marsh Lane again I drove over to Earlswood where I'd seen that some Goldcrests one of my favourite birds were showing well.

I didn't do any good there probably due to it being misty and again very cold.Still wanting to get some Goldcrest shots I headed back to Knowle and went to a spot where I'd seen them last year.Luckily I found a pair that were hopping around in the trees.

As usual they were often too quick for me and I got loads of blurred twig shots but did manage a few decent shots.Cracking birds ! ! 













No comments: