Friday 29 May 2020

A FEW LOCAL SHOTS



Been out a few times locally since the last posting.Finding it still pretty hard to get any decent birds to pose for my camera.

Managed a shot of a Wren before it shot off.




No idea what this is I think it's a Damselfly. Very attractive.




Managed a very poor shot of my first Swift of the year.They are either getting faster or I'm getting slower.Very likely the last. I could not get a decent shot.




Nice to see a Jay perched very high up in the tree though.






A family group of  Common Buzzards showed up but they remained high up enjoying the thermals.






Biggest upset of all was the joy of finding my first Common Whitethroat of the year was crushed when I could not get down sun to get a decent shot without a long detour.When I finally did it the bird had of course flown.







No comments: