Thursday 23 July 2020

A BIT QUIET OUT THERE.



Been out with the camera a few times since my last post but have found it a struggle to find anything interesting to point the camera at.

Went to the NT property at Baddesley Clinton again to see if the Spotted Flycatchers were still showing but again I fell foul with the need to pre book my visit.The day I chose turned out to be cool, breezy and dull so the birds did not show. I did find a  Chiffchaff catching flies from some fencing not far from the church.








Another visit to Temple Fields on Sunday got me shots of a Red Admiral, a pair of Linnets, a Common Whitethroat,and a Treecreeper









On another visit to Temple fields on Monday I found another Common Whitethroat that was very relaxed and I was able to get pretty close.Also I came across a group of 4 Chiffchaffs hopping around the same tree but I only got one shot.Too quick for me.










Wasn't going to go out birding on Wednesday morning as the forecast was not good but I had to pick up a prescription so I went to Temple Fields again.

There was good and bad news. The good was the forecast was wrong and it was a warm and sunny morning.The bad was that it was a day of missing out badly with the camera.

As I walked down the stream path I heard a C Buzzard calling from a tree just across the stream but although I was in stealth mode it flew off as I raised the camera. Then not much further along the path I came face to face with a rather fine looking Fox but it shot off before I even touched the camera.Ten minutes later whilst trying to spot a calling Blackcap a small raptor landed in a nearby tree.It was a Merlin.This time I got the camera upto shoulder height before it shot off. Later on a Sparrowhawk came out from over the woods into view but just as I was focussing on it it went back over the woods out of view.Just before the CP 2 birds landed on the top of a nearby tree one was a Goldfinch but the other was a Spotted Flycatcher.Of course they both flew off before I could get the camera on them.Oh Dear !!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your credit score. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We encourage you to contact us and learn more about the loans service we offered. If you have any questions or want more information about our company, please do not hesitate to contact us: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

Full Name:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Country
Cell No:
Sex:
Best Regards
Whats App no +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas