Monday 1 October 2018

A QUICK VISIT TO THE LOCAL PATCH.


Had to go elsewhere this morning but had a little time to use first so I popped down to Marsh Lane for a quick visit getting there at not long after 8.00 AM.

Keen to practice with the camera I had some luck down the causeway when I spotted a Cetti's Warbler for the first time in a while.It wasn't close but great to see.Managed to cock the shots up by turning the EC wheel the wrong way and when I corrected my mistake the bird had flown.










A Cormorant posed for pics not too far from the Oak hide.






Big Whitey was a long way off on the spit (about 90+ metres) so opened up the zoom lens and managed some decent shots considering the distance.








A Wren came close to the back of the river hide to give me some much needed practice.





1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.