Tuesday 21 April 2020

SHOTS FROM THE GARDEN AND A CHURCHYARD.



Been having trouble with my recent blogs photos have been removed and replaced by a no entry sign.I understand several people have had the same trouble but the Blogger people just say "We know there is a problem and we are trying to fix it" . Great. So if any photos are removed it's not me doing it.

One of my walks took me to the local churchyard again. It was much harder to get shots of the Goldcrests this time they were very active. This is all I got plus a shot of a Coal Tit.












As expected the number of birds using the feeders in the back garden has reduced a lot now it's much nicer weather. A pair of Dunnocks still visit and a lone Chaffinch. This morning a very brief visit was made by a Nuthatch which was nice but no shots.









No comments: