Friday 20 July 2012

Struggling to get any shots.

I'm struggling to get any decent shots locally mainly because it is so quiet at all our local patches at the moment.My bird text alert service set to the West Midlands and Warwickshire has not gone off for 10 days.

Visited Berkswell churchyard again on Tuesday morning and soon found some Spotted Flycatchers.Since the chicks have fledged they prefer the trees and do not visit the gravestones much now so it's hard to get any decent shots.Did get some ok shots but if I post any more SF shots Google might close down my blog.

Paid a quick visit to Marsh Lane on Thursday lunchtime and as expected it was very quiet.Did manage some shots of a young Reed Warbler and a young Reed Bunting but that was all.



















Not wanting to go home yet I decided to do a pretty stupid thing and try and get some flight shots of the Sand Martins that were whizzing around near the car park hide.What a game that is !!!!  Far too fast for me so I ended up with loads of blurred brown blob shots.Here are a few that are just recognisable as Sand Martins.





















No comments: