Saturday 17 February 2018

ANOTHER COLD MORNING AT THE LOCAL PATCH.


On Friday morning I popped over to Marsh Lane again.It was sunny but very cold with a fair bit of ice on the water.

When in the Oak hide a Little Egret landed on one of the islands.




After a while it flew closer and landed in the marsh to the right of the hide and spent a while feeding there.










As I head back to the car park I spotted a Kestrel high up in a tree on the stream line.






Before I left and headed home to get warm I had a go at getting some more shots of some Bramblings. I soon found a couple but they remained feeding with the Linnets low down on the ground at the edge of the crop field.You can just see one in this shot.




Also at the edge of the crop field I managed a shot of the Linnet Bush.




No comments: