Wednesday 23 May 2018

PAIR OF GARGANEY AT THE LOCAL PATCH.


Been down to Marsh Lane a couple of times since last post and over to Charlecote Park chasing up a sighting reported of a Spotted Flycatcher.

At Charlecote yesterday I failed to find the Spotted Flycatcher.In fact the only birds I saw were a Song Thrush and some Swallows.That's the fifth place I been to to see Spotted Flycatchers this year and all have drawn a blank.Oh Dear ! !









Back at the local patch it was pretty quiet last Saturday lunchtime.These are the only shots I managed.








Things were much better today as a pair of Garganey had been spotted on the RW pool.I managed to get there at lunchtime.There was good and bad news as usual.The good they were still there.The bad was they stayed a long way off.No decent shots but great to see. 











Saw this dragonfly along the causeway.I think it's a Four Spotted Chaser.



No comments: