Saturday 21 July 2018

MORE SPOTTED FLYCATCHERS.


I must apologize to my blog followers (both of them) for posting more Spotted Flycatcher shots but I cannot resist them they are one of my favourite summer visitors.Also at this time of year they are often the only show in town.

This pair are in the grounds of the NT property at Baddesley Clinton which is very expensive to get in unless you are a member.They are my favourite ones because I found them way back in June.

I always get in the grounds as soon as they open the doors at 9.00 AM and never see anyone else in that spot till late morning.They are in a lovely spot near a stream however it's great for birders but not so good for photographers where the dappled light can cause problems getting decent shots.

Here are some shots from last Saturday morning.







No comments: