Wednesday 7 November 2018

SOME PICS AND A VIDEO FROM THE LOCAL PATCH.



Went over to Marsh Lane yesterday getting there at just after 9.00 AM.The weather was quite pleasant but a little gloomy but at least it was not cold.

It was pretty hard work finding some decent birds.I missed the Green Sandpipers but caught up with the Whooper Swan on the CP pool.






Called in again to the CP hide just before I left and spotted 5 Goosanders. Struggled to get any decent shots as they remained a fair way off but always nice to see.








Had another go at taking videos with the new camera but didn't do too well.Here is a compilation that I would not have posted as it's not too clever but the last section is amusing.The Goosanders suddenly flying off took me by surprise and as I tried to track them as they flew by I collided with the corner post of the hide.



No comments: