Saturday 4 June 2011

Out of action.

Early on Friday morning with the sun shining outside I was planning my day's birding when I bent down to pick up a waste paper bin and felt a sharp pain in my lower back.My first thoughts were that an old enemy from my MI6 days had been hiding behind the kitchen door and had stabbed me.

Of course it wasn't I'd done my back.I spent the rest of the day hobbling round the house in pain and it's no better this morning after a very poor night's sleep.If that wasn't bad enough I've just read on birdguides a Spoonbill was seen at Marsh lane at 7.40AM today.Bugger Bugger !!!!!!

One good bit of news although not yet confirmed by the Guinness Book of records is that I might have broken the world record for taking the most Ibuprufen tablets in a 24hour period.

2 comments:

Kevin Groocock said...

Sorry to hear about your back, Max. I hope you will feel better soon.

Max Silverman said...

Cheers Kevin.