Friday 10 June 2011

A ramble round Brandon Marsh.

Still feeling sorry for myself on Thursday morning because of an aching back I decided to cheer myself up with a trip to Brandon Marsh.Well they say these days you must exercise if you've got any back troubles.

I decided to have a slow stroll around the reserve to see what was about.Despite visiting most of the hides for a rest during a three hour stay I was knackered by lunchtime and headed home.

It was a fairly decent visit because there were loads of Warblers about especially Common Whitethroats which were everywhere. Had good views of a Garden Warbler, a pair of Linnets and some Bullfinches.Never saw the Cuckoo that was calling out most of the morning and only got a glimpse of a KF that very briefly landed on a post in front of the Carlton hide.There were also lots of Reed and Sedge Warblers about.

Only got a few decent shots.






No comments: