Tuesday 31 January 2012

Struggling to get any shots.

I've struggled this last week to get any decent shots to put on this blog.It's not for want of trying as I've been out and about locally several times but have not had need use the camera at all.Mind you I have got pretty cold a few times and am thinking of doubling up on the thermals.

I've been to Marsh lane a couple of times but have been unlucky and not seen anything of note.I did miss the Med. Gull that was there on Sunday.

I went over to Dostill Lakes mid week.I thought I'd been shrewd on going there after overnight rain hoping the SEO's would be hungry and would be out but did not get a glimpse.

A long visit to Brandon Marsh was also a dead loss and although I walked round everywhere I did not use the camera once.I was told about the Waxwings at Cubbington on Sunday but couldn't go which was probably a good thing as it was very gloomy there and I don't think any decent shots were taken.

The only shots I've taken are of the Lesser Redpolls that visit my nyger feeder.Things will get better although probably not this week as the forecast is pretty grim.






















3 comments:

Kevin Groocock said...

Sorry you didn't like my Waxwing shots, Max!

Millhouse Photography said...

Good luck with the rest of the week, but those Redpoll shots are lovely. What a cute little bird.

Kevin Groocock said...

Nice Redpolls Max - not seen any yet this year. A garden tick for me would be exceptional!