Monday 13 August 2012

Two threadbare local trips.

Early on Saturday morning I went across to Brandon Marsh but after nearly 4 hours I had done very badly with the camera but had done very well with the midges.They had managed to bite me wherever there was any bare skin.What a joy !!!!

The only time I had cause to use the camera was on 2 Green Sandpipers that were on the Teal Pool and on a Moorhen that was feeding a chick on the Carlton Pool and that was it.Not very good for nearly 4 hours.









Early on Sunday morning I popped over to Marsh Lane and again I did not do any good with the camera.There was very little about.A bit different to all the excitement last Sunday with the Pectoral Sandpiper.

The only time I used the camera was when a young Kestrel landed in an Oak tree and a Green Woodpecker showed very briefly and that was it.










No comments: