Tuesday 4 September 2012

After the Osprey again.

I went over to Upton Warren again on Monday morning hoping the Osprey would stay for a fourth day.

Got into the car park at just after 10.00AM and since I'd never seen an Osprey fishing never mind getting shots of one fishing I decided to settle myself down along the bank of the sailing lake where it seems to favour when it's hunting and for once to be patient.

I joined a few other birders along the south bank and immediately got some good news because the Osprey was sitting in a dead tree right across the other side of the lake.Not long after 11.30AM it suddenly appeared and flew around the lake.What a site !!!!









We were lucky because it stayed quite a while as it kept failing to catch a fish.When it finally did I managed a few shots not great but I was chuffed to bits to finally get some Osprey fishing pics.What a show it put on.























No comments: