Monday 8 April 2013

A TREECREEPER SAVES THE DAY.

A Treecreeper saved the day ( well the morning actually ) because I'd had had a very poor trip on Saturday morning to Brandon Marsh.

I'd got there well before 10.00 AM  and although it was still pretty chilly it was bright and quite pleasant for a change.However despite walking round most of the reserve and visiting all the hides after over 3 hours of trying I'd had no cause to use the camera at all.It was extremely quiet.

My luck changed as I approached the path crossroads area when I spotted a Treecreeper which for once hung around for a while in one spot.Although I come across these chaps quite often I've struggled to get any decent shots.I did well this time and even got a flight shot of sorts.You don't see many of those.
















No comments: