Tuesday 9 April 2013

A FEW RECENT SHOTS.


This male Brambling that dropped into my neighbour's garden was the first I'd seen this year although I'd seen a female down at Marsh Lane.Not a great shot but nice to see.



Down at Marsh Lane on Sunday there was a distant Curlew on the car park pool and a very good at fishing Little Grebe from the causeway screens.










Best of all was the visit to my back garden this morning of an old friend who I had not seen for a few weeks now.I'd just gone outside to begin to clean the patio paving which was in a right state when a male Sparrowhawk scared everything off and landed on a statue at the back of my garden.

The camera was upstairs of course.I raced off to get it in my wellies and was amazed to find it still there when I got back down.Very pleased with these shots particularly as it was in the gloomiest part of the garden.














No comments: