Monday 3 June 2013

LOOKING FOR SPOTTED FLYCATCHERS.


This morning I thought I'd have a look locally to see if I could find one of my favourite birds Spotted Flycatchers.A fortnight ago I'd been down to the Napton on the Hill churchyard which has been the place for these chaps in recent years but could not find one.

.As usual there is good and bad news.The good was that I had found one at the second place I visited.The bad was that although I was there for a couple of hours I'm blowed if I could get a decent shot.

Most of the time the little devils stayed high up in the tallest tree .No chance of a decent shot with my lens.






Even when they briefly came down they remained a fair way off and had the sun behind them.This is all I could get.










These two were not like the ones at Napton last year who came down onto the gravestones and posed for pics.That's how I like it.



No comments: