Monday 18 August 2014

MORE FUN AND GAMES WITH RED.


Last Sunday morning after the rain stopped I popped over again to see my very good friend Red (the Netherwood Common Redstart).I don't know if it was because it was chilly and pretty windy because I had to wait 10 minutes before Red showed.This will not do.

Over the last few weeks Red and I have been engaged in a battle with me trying to get close and getting a decent shot and Red stopping me.You've got no chance when he's in the paddock because there's no cover but Red sometimes hops over the fence and goes on the gate and fencing of the next field and if you're lucky and can remain hidden you've got a chance of a better shot.It's not easy as he spots you most times.

Had a bit more luck on Sunday when Red hopped over to the next field and managed a few better shots usually shot through vegetation that doesn't help.











No comments: