Wednesday 1 April 2015

OUT DESPITE THE VERY POOR WEATHER.


Keen to get used to the new camera I've been out a couple of times recently down to Marsh Lane despite the very poor weather.Went there early this morning to beat the forecast rain but my god was it cold.It was like mid January.

Struggled to get any decent shots in the conditions but managed a couple of a Redshank and a Ringed Plover both from the Oak hide.






Along the railway embankment tree I did spot a distant Chiffchaff and managed a so so shot.Have not got a decent shots of one of these chaps so far this Spring.




Am very pleased with the new camera but have yet to do any good with flight shots.This continued this morning when a Peregrine was zooming round the Railway Pool and I'm blowed if I could lock onto it which was a shame as it came pretty close to the Oak hide.




Did a bit better with a Cormorant.




A Song Thrush was along the causeway but the miserable so and so would not turn round.



No comments: