Thursday 28 May 2015

AT LONG LAST SOME REED WARBLER SHOTS.


Although I've been out most days since my last blog whenever the weather allowed I've struggled a bit to find  any decent birds to point the camera at.  

The Med Gulls showed well at Marsh Lane last weekend and it was nice to get them close together  but other than that I've struggled a bit.It was nice for a change when a Common Tern came close enough for a decent shot. 












This week has been a bit depressing as I've visited three of the sites were I usually find one of my favourite birds Spotted Flycatchers but at each place I drew a blank.I will try again soon but I am not hopeful.

The good news came yesterday morning at Marsh Lane when at long last I got some decent shots of a Reed Warbler for the first time this year.It's only taken me to the end of May.Cracking birds ! !














No comments: