Saturday 6 June 2015

MR.AND MRS WATER RAIL'S CHILDREN.

Popped over to Marsh Lane again this morning getting there not long after 8.00 AM.Had a go from the car park at the Swifts that were zooming around but am afraid I didn't do much good despite it being sunny.



I then headed to the North Causeway hide where I'd done very well yesterday getting shots on Water Rail Day.I was hoping to see the chicks that had been seen later on yesterday and I was very lucky because it wasn't long before both adults and 4 chicks showed but they very quickly darted back into the reeds.

I didn't have to wait all that long till one of the adults came out again with a couple of chicks to feed.Managed a few decent shots taken through the reeds.What cute little chaps they are.













Couldn't resist getting more shots of the Reed Warblers who came posing for shots again.I love these chaps.









No comments: