Sunday 23 August 2015

WHERE HAVE ALL THE BIRDS GONE ?


In fairness my last two outings with the camera have only been to my very local patches but I have struggled to find birds to take shots of.Things have been very quiet.Let's hope September brings something great into our area.

Not long ago I reported that I had finally sorted out the settings problem I'd had with my new camera when trying for flight shots but since then flying birds have kept avoiding me and I've had very few chances to test the camera out.My luck changed on Saturday morning at Marsh Lane when this Common Buzzard appeared.





I was surprised when instead of it flying away it flew towards me and then flew right over my head.I very nearly fell over backwards trying to get shots of it directly above me.Great to have a go at some flight shots.









No comments: