Monday 21 March 2016

MED GULL AT MARSH LANE.


When I arrived at Marsh Lane not long after 9.30 AM this morning I was still a bit traumatized after my visit to Sainsburys where I managed to choose a rogue shopping trolley that swerved without warning to the left.Had several collisions.

It also didn't help to improve my mood when the sunny and quite warm weather in Knowle when I set out had become gloomy and pretty cold.

The Ruff was still on the RW pool but despite waiting patiently it never came close so I've still not got a decent shot.






There were 2 Jack Snipes in the marsh but were well hidden so not so good then.Luckily for me however Graham came into the hide and spotted an adult Med. Gull sleeping .Having missed the one on Saturday I was very pleased to catch up with this one.

It was being harassed constantly by the damn BH Gulls so it was very mobile but it never came close enough for a decent shot but very nice to see.Managed some heavily cropped shots.














Mr and Mrs Shellduck cruised past the front of the Oak hide.




Tipped off that a couple of Chiffchaffs were along the old road not far from CP gate I had a quick look and was lucky to find one of them.Got my first shot of one this year.



No comments: