Tuesday 4 October 2016

NOT DOING TOO WELL WITH THE CAMERA.


Have been out quite a lot with the camera since my last blog but have had very little luck and seen nothing interesting.

Here is a so so shot of a spectacular sunset last week.




Last week the ringers caught 25+ Blackcaps near the back gate yet when I go down there I never see one.New glasses needed ? Couldn't resist taking a few shots of a Goldcrest that the ringers caught.







 The only shots I've managed on other Marsh Lane visits were of a Common Snipe in the grass and a young Little Grebe.







This morning my luck had not changed when I drew a blank at Brueton Park this morning and did not use the camera once.Mind you I did find a Yellow Legged Gull there which was a surprise but as soon as I got into range it flew off.

No comments: