Friday 4 November 2016

A BETTER MORNING AT THE LOCAL PATCH.



After the rain cleared away this morning I popped over to Marsh Lane hoping for some better luck with the camera.

Had some luck on the drive there when one of the Common Buzzards that often perch up on the wooden pylons down Barston Lane instead of flying off just as I'm about to take a shot as they always do decided this morning to stay perched.Well it did for a short while allowing me to rattle off a few shots.






It was a bright morning when I parked up not long after 9.30 AM.Both of the hybrid Canada Geese were on the CP pool amongst the masses of Greylag Geese.




The two female Goldeneye were still about as were a pair of female Goosanders but although I waited quite a while they all stayed miles away so yet again only crappographs were possible.








Had much better luck in the North causeway hide when I spotted a Water Rail as it scurried quickly across the front of the hide.Had to be quick but managed a decent shot just before it disappeared into the reeds.



No comments: