Friday 21 April 2017

OFF TO EARLSWOOD.


Thought I'd have a change from my local patch this morning so I headed off to Earlswood to try and find the Yellow Wagtails seen the day before in the horse paddocks next to the craft centre.

Got there at 10.15 AM to find it gloomy and pretty cold.Gave it nearly an hour but never found a Yellow Wagtail.Had to keep the camera warm by getting shots of a few Swallows that were around the stables.








I then headed to the donkey paddock by the Red Lion pub to try my luck. No Yellow Wagtails but I did find a male Wheatear Despite waiting patiently for while it would not close.Just as I got permission from a donkey sanctuary steward to enter the paddock it flew into a hedge then disappeared.Only got some crappographs but nice to see my first of the year.





No comments: