Thursday 20 April 2017

SOME WILLOW WARBLER SHOTS AT LAST.



Went down to Marsh Lane my local patch again on Wednesday morning getting there pretty early for me at 7.30 AM.Again it was sunny and not too chilly.

Couldn't not match the excitement of yesterday's Osprey but did manage a few decent shots.Found a pair of Linnets on the gorse bush on the way to the RW hide. 








In the area near the back gate pond at least 3 Willow Warblers were singing and since I'd not got any  decent shots of these chaps so far this year I went into stealth mode and went after them.Unbelievably I was spotted straightaway.





I had to be patient but in the end I managed some decent shots.








When I walk past the causeway hides on the way to the car park I always have a quick look.Today engrossed in a Brexit chat with my good friend Kath I didn't. There was a Yellow Wagtail on the reeds posing for shots from the N causeway hide.Damnation ! ! !

No comments: