Tuesday 29 May 2018

STILL TOUGH OUT THERE.



Been down to my local patch Marsh Lane a couple of times since my last post but both visits did not produce anything to get me excited.

An early Saturday afternoon visit was a waste of time with nothing new found.Did find a Common Sandpiper but it was a long way off.

Went over there again early in the morning yesterday hoping the fall of waders reported at other local reserves on Sunday would be repeated at Marsh Lane.The morning did not start well when I had to make a long detour because there was a flood across the road at Temple Balsall.

The fall of waders had missed Marsh Lane I'm afraid and it was pretty quiet.The Common Redshank ringed in Chichester Harbour was again on site.








The only other shots taken were slightly better ones so far this year of a Reed Warbler.







1 comment:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Sometimes you just have to take what you can get!