Wednesday 16 May 2018

STRUGGLING TO FIND DECENT BIRDS.


Despite still very much in Wimp mode after a viral infection I have been out and about a few times but have really struggled to find any decent birds to point the camera at.

Three visits to Marsh Lane all in very nice weather have been very disappointing with nothing except the usual suspects found.The only time I used the camera was when this Sedge Warbler showed briefly.






I've also visited 3 of the sites where I've previously found one of my favourite Summer visitors Spotted Flycatchers but have drawn a blank.Whilst at Baddesley Clinton though I did spot a Grey Wagtail at the edge of the house moat so my visit there was not a total loss.








It often flew out to catch an insect and I managed some flight shots.







No comments: