Wednesday 27 March 2019

A NUTHATCH AND A TREECREEPER.


After some shopping at Sainsbury's in Dorridge I drove the few miles to the NT property at Baddesley Clinton on Tuesday morning.Got there just after 9.30 AM and just as the early morning sunshine faded.
I should not have been too worried about the overcast conditions because what luck that was going went my way.

In the wooded area to the North of the pond a Nuthatch I'd been trying to get some shots of and doing no good at all suddenly dropped down onto a tree stump about 5 metres away.Managed some of my best shots of these lovely birds.










After my good luck with the Nuthatch I headed over to where a Treecreeper had shown well last week but on the way there I managed some shots of a Song Thrush that was hiding in gloom.






Had to be a bit patient when I got to the Treecreeper tree but it did show well eventually and I managed some decent shots.









No comments: