Monday 3 June 2019

SOME MORE LOCAL SHOTS.


Still persevering with only going to local non birding sites which I am joying finding my own birds but it is not easy and you never meet any other birders who can tip you off with birds they have found.

A few days ago on a wet morning a family of Coal Tits visited my back garden for a quick visit.Nice to see the youngsters.








Got these shots in the grounds of the NT property at Packwood.












A Friday visit to the NT property at Baddesley Clinton started badly when my NT card was rejected by the machine at the entrance.I was first in but it turned out that the machine was at fault and rejected everyone's card that followed me in.Did manage a few shots but still no more Spotted Flycatcher sightings.













1 comment:

Sharon said...

Lovely shots of the Coal Tit youngsters! I find Treecreepers really hard to spot and can never get a decent shot of it!