Monday 16 September 2019

OUT IN THE SUNSHINE.


Been out a couple of times since my last post and then only because the sun was shining.I went on both occasions to what is my local patch these days the grounds of the NT property at Baddesley Clinton.

As I've said before the grounds round the house are excellent and if I get there early I have them to myself.Here are some shots taken last Saturday with my phone.








On the birding front it's like most places these days hard work.The number of birds about has reduced a lot in recent years.Other than Spotted Flycatchers that have nested there for years (not this year though) I have seen nothing remotely rare so it's a good job it's a pleasant walk.

Here are few shots taken there last week.Nothing special although I'm pleased with the Grey Wagtail shots as they were taken in a very gloomy spot at the end of the lake.



















No comments: