Tuesday 7 February 2012

A local tour.

Having not been out with the camera for a few days I was desperate  to go out so after lunch today I went on a local tour round Knowle and Dorridge.

I headed to a road which has trees along it with loads of berries still and sure enough there were quite a few Redwings and Fieldfares there eating their hearts out.I am pleased with the shots I got because it was very gloomy.



















After this I headed to the local riding school complex were I had seen a Common Buzzard a few times recently but always at distance.I'm blowed if I can get near these chaps.I found it sitting on some fencing but as usual it was a fair way off and to make matters worse it had got even gloomier.
















2 comments:

Millhouse Photography said...

That third Fieldfare is particularly brillaint Max, I really like the pose. The buzzard shots are great, I think.

Max Silverman said...

Cheers Christian.