Thursday 21 June 2012

Some Sedgie shots at last.

Wednesday lunchtime I popped down to Marsh Lane.I went for two reasons the first I thought it would be wise to break the sequence of churchyard visits and the second I was keen to test out the fine tuning I'd done on the camera hoping it would improve on the poor pics than I managed at Napton on Tuesday with the Spotted Flycatchers.

I soon tested the camera on a Song Thrush that was giving a concert just off the main path.Quite pleased with the shots especially as it was a fair distance away.







The railway pool was pretty quiet and there was a lot of pond weed (?) on the water.I did have some luck from the Oak hide however because a couple of Sedge Warblers showed well in the marsh.Very pleased to get some shots because these were the first Sedgie shots I've managed this year.I was also pleased because the fine tuning I'd done on the camera improved the quality of the shots.

















No comments: