Tuesday 14 May 2013

A COUPLE OF FLYING VISITS TO MARSH LANE.


Monday lunchtime and this morning I paid quick visits to Marsh Lane hoping that as it's May something great had dropped in.The quick answer is no nothing had.In fact both visits things were very quiet.All I got on both visits was cold and wet.

At last I did get a shot or two of one of the Linnets that sometimes perch along the causeway.






Another bit of luck was getting some shots also along the causeway of a Chiffchaff. At least I hope it was a Chiffchaff because it wasn't calling so I wasn't absolutely sure.








On both visits I had a go at trying for some shots of the loads of Swifts that were zooming around.What a game that is !!!! If anyone is interesting in having some of the stacks of blank sky/blurred black blob shots that I now have contact me direct.






No comments: