Sunday 12 May 2013

AN EARLY VISIT TO MARSH LANE.


Because rain was forecast on Sunday morning I went over to Marsh Lane early getting there just before 7.30 AM.Although it was bright it was bitterly cold and it's mid May.

Met up with Brian Harris in the Oak hide and he pretty quickly found the Turnstone that had been present yesterday.It was a long way off on the gravel spit to the right of the hide.Managed a couple of shots.




It was interesting to note it was hanging out with a Ringed Plover and two Dunlin.They all decided to relocate onto the car park pool and I managed some distant shots of the group.





I also managed a few flight shots when the group decided to go back to the railway pool.





.


I also got my first shots of the summer of a Reed Warbler from the causeway screens







No comments: