Wednesday 22 April 2015

LOCAL BIRDING AGAIN.


After yesterday's adventure down the M 40 this morning I went local and went to Marsh Lane again.Got there not long after 8.00 AM and had the place to myself.It was a cracking morning with wall to wall sunshine and only a light breeze.

Just the time then to find something spectacular and make my name but alas this did not happen despite a good walk round.There were 3 Little Ringed Plovers on the CP pool and I couldn't resist trying for shots of one of them which was zooming round the pool.What a game it was I ended up with loads of blank sky shots. 










There were also 3 Common Sandpipers which for a while were on the grass to the right of the CP hide.






Did a bit better with the Sedge Warblers from the Oak hide when one of them came a bit closer.








Later in the day while at Brueton Park I got a shot of a Treecreeper which I am very pleased with because it was in a very gloomy spot.One up for the new camera because the old one would not have coped.



No comments: