Sunday 5 April 2015

MARSH LANE.



Fed up with staying in and even though it was pretty gloomy I grabbed the camera early Saturday afternoon and went over to Marsh Lane.Glad I did because as I arrived at the car park Graham told me a male Wheatear was showing from the CP hide.

This was great news because this was my first this Spring.Soon found it but it was not close.It was a cracking looking bird in pristine condition.It seemed to glow in the overcast conditions. Didn't get any great shots although I stayed for ages hoping it would come close but it didn't.Very nice to see though.






Almost as good as the Wheatear a very nice Little Ringed Plover landed pretty close to the hide.Also my first this Spring.I don't remember being so close to one of these chaps.










Had a good walk round but didn't see anything else of note.





No comments: