Monday 14 March 2016

MARSH LANE AND BRUETON PARK.


Saturday morning I popped over to Marsh Lane again and having been told the Cetti's Warbler had been showing well from the N causeway hide I headed off there to try for a shot.

Waited in the hide for half an hour but never heard let alone see the Cetti's.All I managed was a shot of a ringed Bluetit.




It was hard work getting shots that morning but I did have some luck when I popped into the oak hide again as I  headed back to the car park when I got my first shots of the year of a Redshank.







After some early shopping this morning I went to Brueton Park where the little reserve through the cafe can be good for Nuthatches,Goldcrests and Treecreepers but today I failed to find any of these chaps.

I did see the hybrid Whooper Swans , a Jay high up in a tree and 3 Grey Herons again nesting in a willow tree but that was it.



.



No comments: