Monday 16 May 2016

RED KITE AT MARSH LANE.


Popped over to Marsh Lane mid morning today hoping something decent would be around.

From the car park I tried to get some shots of the pair of Swifts that were zooming around. Didn't do too well as the light was not too grand.This is my best so far this Summer.You need bright sunshine behind you.




After a good walk round I had not used the camera again till suddenly I spotted this Red Kite from the Oak hide.It was drifting around over the rail line and didn't come much closer till it headed off to the SE. I've got loads of decent shots of these chaps but they have all been taken in the Chilterns so I was pleased to get a shot locally at long last.






Only saw one Med Gull and that was a 2nd Summer that appeared briefly on the RW pool.




There were loads of Reed Warblers around.I got these shots from the Causeway N Hide.







No comments: