Wednesday 2 May 2018

MARSH LANE IN THE SUN.



The weather had kept me from going out with the camera for a few days so as soon as I saw the sun was out on Tuesday morning I headed over to my local patch.Got there at 8.00 AM to find it sunny but very cold considering it was the 1st of May.

There were a few waders on the CP pool (Redshanks,Common Sandpipers and a Ringed Plover) but too distant for decent shots.

Could find nothing new on a walk round and it wasn't till I got to the RW hide that I used the camera.Could not resist taking some more shots of a Common Whitethroat.










Had a quick look in the CP hide before I left and spotted a lone female Goosander but it was too far off for shots.It then threatened to come close but just as it was coming into range it turned back.Got some heavily cropped shots.









No comments: