Friday 6 July 2018

WHERE TO GO ?


Yes where to go this morning was the question.Over to Marsh Lane my local patch or was the call of the Baddesley Clinton Spotted Flycatchers too strong to resist.Of course it was.

I now have 3 different spots where to see them there.Went to the churchyard first and drew a blank.The spot half way down the main path also drew a blank.

The spot along the stream line was  successful and I had several decent views.There was a lot of tree rat action in that area when I was there and I was very impressed with one the Spotted Flycatchers that several times dive bombed them and chased them off.Could be his photo below.






The best chance of getting a really good shot of these chaps is in the churchyard when they use the gravestones as a perch but so far none of the birds are using them.I did have a bit of a chance of getting a decent shot when one of them at the spot half way along the main path was using a perch under a tree that was close to the path.Trouble was it was as gloomy as hell under there.











No comments: