Wednesday 10 April 2019

OFF TO EARLSWOOD AGAIN.



After an early morning shop at Sainsbury's I shot off to Earlswood to check out the two paddocks again looking for Yellow Wagtails and Wheatears. Also I was still checking camera settings trying to get decent shots with the zoom lens fully extended.

Got this shot in the back garden the day before of a Coal Tit with the lens fully extended  (equivalent to a 800 lens) and hand held.Not a bad shot considering zoom lenses are not at there best fully extended.




The first paddock in Earlswood was not good with what birds that were there were distant.Did count 15 Swallows on the wires there though.The second paddock was better.I soon spotted a White Wagtail (well I think it's one).






No Yellow Wagtails but plenty of Meadow Pipits.The fully extended zoom lens had mixed results but did get some keepers.








This paddock is the home for small ponies (Shetland ?) .I spotted this pair of Jackdaws helping themselves to what I assume is nesting material.The pony did not seem to mind.









No comments: