Tuesday 16 July 2019

BADDESLEY CLINTON NT VISIT.


After a visit to Sainsbury's on Monday morning I again went over to the NT property at Baddesley Clinton.The main reason was for yet again trying to find some Spotted Flycatchers (They have nested there for many years now) but I'm afraid I failed once more.Beginning to think for the first time for many years I was going to miss out on seeing any.

Did manage to get some decent shots of a Grey Wagtail though.










The Goldcrests weren't playing ball and did not show at all. The two Swallows were zipping around the main house as usual.I found out that  they have bred successfully because I found their nest the location of which could not have been in a busier spot where all the visitors to the property pass within a few feet.





No comments: