Monday 6 April 2020

LOVE IN THE MORNING SUN.


Love in the morning sun I hasten to add does not involve me but a pair of Common Buzzards. As I drove to Balsall Common early this morning there was good and bad news. 

The bad was the farm shop I was visiting was closed as some bloody awful people had broken in and raided the place.The good news was as I left I spotted a Common Buzzard at the back of the fields so I quickly parked up and grabbed the camera.

As luck would have it there were a pair of them and they were in the mood for some loving. Never seen let alone got any shots of some of them together before. Here are some shots of the nervous female awaiting the arrival of the male.






Here is a shot of the male a bit nervous in a nearby field.He eventually bucked up courage and went for it.






Some shots of his arrival at the meeting point. He went in a bit heavy handed.Nervous I suppose.









Some shots of the main action.










Things got broken up by a Peeping Tom in the form of a Jackdaw.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great images of an event I have never seen captured before. Well done.

Max Silverman said...

Cheers